Innovations play an important role in the rail industry. At RailTech Europe 2021 // LIVE we will award the best innovations. There are six categories and three nominees per category. Please meet the nominees below!
Innovation Awards RailTech Europe 2021
There are six Innovation Awards at RailTech Europe 2021:
- RailTech Innovation Awards; best innovative product or service. These awards can be won in four categories:
- Infrastructure Innovation Award
- Rolling stock Innovation Award
- Digitalisation Innovation Award
- Public Transport Innovation Award
- Start-up Award; young company with the latest and most innovative development, product or service.
- Audience choice award; best innovative product or service that is chosen by the industry. This is an overall award that contains all categories.
Please find the nominees per category below:
Infrastructure Innovation Award
- Network Rail Infrastructure
Rolling stock Innovation Award
- 3M Poland
- AKKA Technologies
- 3M United Kingdom
Digitalisation Innovation Award
- Cognitive Pilot
- Network Rail
Public Transport Innovation Award
- Molinari Rail
- DB Vertrieb
- Civil Water Management Limited
Audience choice award
All above mentioned nominees have change to win the audience choice award, so it is time to vote! Which innovation to you think should win?
The jury consists of professionals as well as academics with expert knowledge of the railway industry. This jury will evaluate the entries and announce the nominations. If you are one of the nominees you are invited to give a pitch at the event.
- Matthias Landgraf, Senior Scientist at Graz University of Technology
- Rob Goverde, Professor of Railway Traffic Management & Operations and Director of the Digital Rail Traffic Lab at Delft University of Technology
- Erwin Abbink, Head of Innovation & Analytics at NS (Dutch Railways)
- Karel van Gils, Director Innovation & Technological Renewal at ProRail
- Enno Wiebe, Technical Director at CER
- Claudia Falkinger, Innovation Strategist at Women in Mobility
Golden meeting ticket ProRail
Next to the award, the winner of each category will be awarded with a golden meeting ticket for an expert meeting with ProRail, the hosting partner of RailTech Europe 2021.