On 29th of March, the European Year of Rail will be officially opened in Portugal. RailTech Europe will re-stream the event in Portugal, so you as a delegates of RailTech Europe can watch the launch event as well.
The programme will look as follows:
- 13.30 - 14.00 CET: A webinar from our studio in Rotterdam with expert speakers - what do you expect from the European Year of Rail?
- 14.00 - 17.00 CET: Re-stream launch event in Portugal
Webinar from our studio in Rotterdam
Preliminary to the official launch our editor-in-chief Marieke van Gompel will discuss the expectations as well as wishes for the Year of Rail with the following guests:
- Wim van de Camp, Dutch Ambassador for the European Year of Rail
- Justus Hartkamp, Deputy Director Corporate Strategy at ProRail
- Corina de Jongh, Director Railforum
- Karin Haaksman, Unife
Official launch event in Portugal
The launch event for the European Year of Rail is a unique opportunity to debate the benefits of rail for travellers, the economy and the climate, as well as the challenges facing the creation of a true single European rail transport space without borders.
The launch event for the European Year of Rail takes place in Portugal from 14.00 - 17.00 CET and within the programme several speakers will address the most important topics for the European Year of Rail.